Cancellation policy: You will receive full refund when cancelling up to 30 days prior to check-in
Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 2; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Charming newly renovated and fully furnished true 2 bedroom apartment with all necessary amenities. The apartment has everything you might need during your stay.
2 bedroom apartment perfect for a family of 4.
The apartment is comfortable and large with all the amenities necessary for a great stay in New York.
The apartment consists of a living room, dining room, two bedrooms, a full kitchen and a bathroom.
*each bedroom has ample closet space.
*Queen size bed in the first bedroom and two single beds in the second one, that can be moved together and used as a full bed.
*Living room has a pull out sofa.
*the kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, stove top, oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and all the utensils and cutlery you might need during your stay.
*we also provide all the bed linen and towels, as well as an iron and a hair dryer.
The apartment is located on the third floor (two flights of stairs).
Included: Wi-fi, cable/satellite, and all utilities (heat, hot water, and gas/electricity).
Note **minimum 30 night rentals Only**
all discounts already included in the price.
Couple blocks away from 6 train and Central park.
103 street station (green line).
Parking is available on the street and is free. Please note there is alternate side parking most days. Different days for different streets around the neighborhood. Please make sure to read all signs to make sure you don't get a ticket!
The laundry service:
A B Elite Cleaners 2039 2nd ave, New York
Merlin Laundromat 2053 2nd ave, New York
El Bario is a daily mix of cultural, historical, and artistic fusion. Newcomers from all walks and origins continue to shape the local food, culture, and commerce scene. This neighborhood’s vibrant roots are depicted through its large-scale murals, discussed in its museums, and revered by its members. The draw of its deep seeded traditions is matched by superb subway accessibility. The apartment is located short walk to 6 train (transfer for express 4,5 at 86th St station) , Central Park, Museum of the City of New York, Guggenheim, Metropolitan Museum - "museum isle" and Nyc Health Hospitals.
Q and 6 train
6 at 103rd St 0.27 miles
6 at 110th St 0.42 miles
6 at 96th St 0.48 miles
Q at 96th Street 0.49 miles
Interaction With Guests:
I give my guests space, but I am always available when needed.
For any maintenance concern, guests are advised to contact the Cell Phone I'll provide after reservation is confirmed.
Also, the superintedent is only available between 10:30am-4:30pm, Mondays to Fridays and need to be schedule in advance. My co-host also is not available 24/7.
Other Things To Note:
* Basically, most household essentials are being provided but its not refillable such a soap, toilet paper, paper towel, shampoo/ conditioner, extra towels, linens, dishwasher pads, dish soap. If you'll run out of it you have to buy a new from the supermarket nearby.
* Other items/amenities (e.g., crib, air mattress) are only available upon request before your check in.
* Please treat our home as you would your own. Please follow all the house rules. We love hosting and want to make sure we are able to provide a consistent and exceptional experience for all current and future guests.
* Cleaning fees are spent for revolving expenses like clean bedding , supplies and cleaning lady compensation. It doesn’t mean that you can leave the apartment dirty, full of trash and etc. Please before you check out leave the apartment in the same condition you as received.
* Absolutely No Smoking. Smoking inside or outside of the house will result in an automatic loss of security deposit.
* Cleaning during your stay comes at $230 per request, and requests should be made a few days before the desired date for scheduling purposes.
* Pets are not allowed, unless you are ready pay extra cleaning fees and will be responsible for any damages they cause.
* Check-in instructions are only available a few days before check-in date.
* Free Luggage Storage is Not available. Please use service to store your luggage before check in or after check out.
* Other apartments in the building are occupied by long-term tenants, some who have lived in their apartments for over twenty years. It is a quiet building and not a place to stay if you want to party and play loud music.
The cans are located in front of the building entrance to your right when facing the entrance. Please make sure to put recyclables separately.