Come and discover this superb 5 star rated, independent and fully renovated 105 m² flat. Located in an enchanting setting with beautiful flowered terraces, this splendid pied-à-terre offers you a direct view of the neighbouring mountains!
Comfortably accommodating 6 people, the accommodation has a large living room with a lounge and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, 4 large bedrooms, a bathroom with a walk-in shower, as well as a superb exterior with a large garden with trees, two terraces and garden furniture.
Bed linen and towels provided.
With a surface area of 105 m², it is presented as follows:
- An entrance hall giving access to the living room.
- A spacious and bright living room, equipped with reversible air-conditioning, with a dining room that can accommodate up to 8 guests as well as a lounge area with a large fireplace, a sofa and a sofa bed, three armchairs, a coffee table and a TV.
- A modern and fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, induction hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, dining table...
- A fitted laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes steamer, central steam unit, clothes rack, storage space.
Night space :
- Bedroom 1: a queen-size bed with a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: a queen-size bed with a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: one double bed with a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: two single beds with a large wardrobe.
- A large shower room equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin, large mirrors, clothes rack, heated towel rail, hairdryer, and WC.
A large private and enclosed garden of 200 m² facing west surrounds the house.
- Fully equipped summer kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, oven, hob, BBQ, dining area...).
- Relaxation area with table football and armchairs.
- A first sunny terrace with garden furniture, ideal to enjoy a lunch in the sun in this idyllic setting!
- An area with lawn, garden furniture and a bench.
- At the bottom of the garden, you will find a second terrace with garden furniture and sunbeds.
- There is also a bicycle shed.
- Fiumorbu Tennis Club at 2,3 km (4 minutes by car).
- Port of Solenzara (where Enrico Macias wrote his song of the same name)
- Etang de Gradugine at 4.6 km (8 minutes by car).
- Arinella Bianca beach at 7.4 km (12 minutes by car)
- Port of Solenzara 17.7 km (18 minutes by car).
- Riva Bella Thalasso at 29 km (31 minutes by car).
- Canyoning, accrobranche, trout fishing, sea fishing, boat rental...
- ACQUA ACITOSA health course
- Beach of Pinia : fine sandy beach where children can walk far away at 2.5 km.
- Ski resort of Ghisoni
- Water activities on the Corsican coast
- Stroll on the banks of the Etang de Graduigne.
- Tennis, thalasso, parahcute, horse riding, fishing, mountain biking.
- Health course in the Pinia area.
- Jet Ski World Championship.
- On the eve of the Ascension Day, go to the cinema night.
- The craft fair.
- Rural shuttles serving the commune and its various districts.
- Car recommended.
- Bocognano station located 86.8 km away (1h26 by car).
- Bastia airport located 72.9 km away (12 minutes by car).
The accommodation is located in a very quiet residential area surrounded by greenery! You will find all amenities nearby: butcher, market gardener, organic grocery shop, bakery, pharmacy, shop etc... A market is held every Wednesday and Saturday morning.
Services available at extra cost (15€ per hour to be paid on site):
- Cleaning during your stay
Other remarks :
- The ground floor of the villa is occupied by the accommodation staff (gardener/caretaker). The two areas are entirely separate, so you will never be in contact with the staff.
- You will have three private parking spaces, a bicycle room and free public parking spaces near the accommodation.
- Baby bed and high chair available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Firewood can be provided on request, at an additional cost (between 80 and 100€ per stere of oak-arbousier).
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.