Rent a vacation apartment or vacation home in Davos-Landwassertal
Spend unforgettable vacations in Davos-Landwassertal and benefit from a multilingual service team at e-domizil.
The most beautiful places in Davos-Landwassertal
Davos with its international ambience is the highest town in the Alps at 1,560 meters above sea level. The lively atmosphere in Davos is characterized by diverse shopping opportunities with countless boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Davos also has a lot to offer with its bars, a casino and discos. A large number of the vacation apartments are located in the immediate vicinity of the mountain railroads. The mountain railroads to the Jakobshorn, to the Parsenn with the Weissfluhjoch, to the Rinerhorn and to the Schatzalp/Strela open up three hiking areas with a total of 700 kilometers of marked trails. The philosophy "share the trails" is actively lived here. Mountain bikers and hikers meet here with respect and the necessary caution. For the romantics, a trip by horse-drawn carriage to the side valleys of Sertig, Dischma or Flüela is recommended. Lake Davos offers variety with its lido as well as wakeboard, surf and sailing center. The wellness in the adventure pool "Eau-là-là" of Davos provides the necessary relaxation. In addition, the destination is also the starting point for excursions with the famous panoramic trains Glacier Express and Bernina Express. Davos is world-famous among ski and snowboard fans as a winter sports metropolis. Guests can enjoy 58 transport facilities, 300 km of ski slopes, 100 km of cross-country ski trails, over 150 km of snowshoe and winter hiking trails, two artificial ice rinks with ice hockey, skating and curling fields. In addition, eight toboggan runs provide the necessary action.
The idyllic Walser village of Wiesen is situated on a sunny terrace. The village is the ideal starting point to various attractions in the whole canton of Graubünden. Wiesen is situated between the intact and wildly romantic Albula Valley and the vibrant sports city of Davos. During a stay in a vacation apartment or a vacation home you can enjoy the contemplative and quiet ambience of Wiesen. For example, the beautiful Maiensäss "Wiesner Alp", the imposing art structure "Wiesner Viaduct" and the Zügenschlucht are rather insider tips and therefore also far away from the well-known hotspots. The village offers its guests a network of hiking trails of 100 km, an 18-hole golf course and the Bad Alvaneu - a small but fine thermal spa. In winter, Wiesen is the ideal starting point for winter hikes, snow as well as ski tours.
Family vacations in Davos-Landwassertal
Our excursion tips for your family:
- The GWunderwald is a 13 km long nature adventure trail in the region around the Heidboden in Davos.
- Foxtrail in Davos: The whole family goes on an exciting fox hunt across the town.
- Davos Nordic Park: A cross-country skiing course for playful technique training has been created at the Davos Cross-Country Skiing Center.
Vacation with the dog in Davos-Landwassertal
Our excursion tips for you and your four-legged friend:
- Enjoy the Davos Lake circuit and treat yourself and your four-legged friend to a cool down in between.
- Wellness for your dog: In the "Dog Shower" on Mattastrasse in Davos you can shampoo, rinse, embalm and blow-dry your four-legged friend's dirty coat.
- Experience the hike with your dog high up to the Clavadeleralp, where you can then stop at the cozy and homely Naturfreundehaus in a fantastic location, where your dog is also very welcome.
Active vacations in Davos-Landwassertal
Enjoy a sporty time-out:
- Well-signposted hiking trails, unique panoramic views and around 700 kilometers of hiking trail network through forests, side valleys and up to high peaks await you.
- For a kick away from the peaks, the Davos Adventure Park offers a rope park and bike park with various levels of difficulty.
- Experience pure fun with a fatbike adventure in winter. You will be familiarized with the vehicle by the Bike Academy Davos and then off you go.
Our insider tip
Visit the farmers on the alp: Together with experienced escorts you will visit the local farmers at their daily work on the alp. You will have the opportunity to look over their shoulders or to lend a hand yourself, for example when milking or haymaking. Along the way, you will learn interesting facts about alpine farming and agriculture in the region.